Stop Lying To Yourself
In this installment of the Author Success Foundations series, I dissect seven lies writers tell ourselves and shine the light of truth upon each one.
Every falsehood obscures a truth we refuse to confront. The job of a writer, any writer, is to face our fears head on, protected by the body armor of honesty and integrity. Only then does the brilliance we etch on the page shine bright for the world to see.
Each delusion corrodes holes in our armor, holes the insidious demons of worry, self-doubt, procrastination and perfectionism slip through to poison us.
The Author Success Foundations series provides the tools and materials to patch those holes, to reinforce and strengthen our armor. The day of battle is here, and we must march ever forward. If we stop, even for a moment, our words shrink under the oppressive heat of our fears and we fail.
Step inside. Face your fears. Show these pathetic demons you cannot be cowed.
Own your internal dialog and reshape it into a powerful engine, then use that power to drive down Publication Highway.
The Author Success Foundations Series
- Awaken Your Author Mindset: Finish Writing Your Book Fast [with the companion Author Mindset Workbook]
- Design Your Morning Routine: Jump-Start Your Writing Success [with the companion Morning Routine Workbook]
- Author Focus: Develop Your Author Vision Statement and Laser-Focus Your Writing Career [with the companion Author Focus Workbook]
- Prolific Author: The Step-by-Step Guide to Write More Words in Less Time and Finish Your Book Fast [with a companion Prolific Author Workbook]
- Done is Better than Perfect: 7 Keys to Finish Writing Your Book Fast
- Become Unstoppable: 7 Habits of Highly Successful Authors
- I Don’t Have Time To Write And Other Lies Writers Tell Themselves