The Companion Workbook for “Design Your Morning Routine: Jump-Start Your Writing Success“.
Continue Your Personal Journey Down Publication Highway
There is no magic to writing a book. None. You take action, every single day, until your book is finished. You plan, schedule and execute the plan. You write.
This book teaches you how to begin your day with clarity. You learn specific habits to improve your focus and remove needless decisions entirely.
You must participate in every exercise to achieve the greatest results.
If you are serious about finishing your manuscript, grab your notebook, a pen, and a cup of your favorite beverage, and join me at the kitchen table. We’ll chat about habits, willpower and self-discipline. We’ll discuss how the mind functions, what makes a habit stick, and how our willpower fades throughout the day. We’ll talk about concrete steps to improve your self-discipline.
Then I’ll ask you to complete a series of exercises. These exercises reveal, at a deep level, what’s important to you – what you value most in life. This clarity of purpose allows you to create a morning routine designed to jump-start your daily writing output.
Don’t worry. I don’t tell you what to do.
I offer suggestions. I encourage you to begin with small changes to experience immediate “wins.” I will show you how other productive writers start their days and ask you to add key elements from their lives to your daily routine. Pick what works for you and forget about the rest.
But this whole process begins with honesty – self-honesty – so grab a full bucket of willingness and let’s get started.
The Author Success Foundations Series
- Awaken Your Author Mindset: Finish Writing Your Book Fast
- Design Your Morning Routine: Jump-Start Your Writing Success
- Author Focus: Develop Your Author Vision Statement and Laser-Focus Your Writing Career
- Prolific Author: The Step-by-Step Guide to Write More Words in Less Time and Finish Your Book Fast
- Done is Better than Perfect: 7 Keys to Finish Writing Your Book Fast
- Become Unstoppable: 7 Habits of Highly Successful Authors
- I Don’t Have Time To Write And Other Lies Writers Tell Themselves