The Companion Workbook for “Awaken Your Author Mindset: Finish Writing Your Book Fast“.
You want to write a book.
You need to write a book.
It’s in your DNA, yet for reasons you cannot comprehend, you just can’t finish the job.
Learn how to develop your bullet-proof Author Mindset and create a system guaranteed to deliver success and to build the habits required to work this system every single day.
The road from where you are right now to your new reality is simple. I said simple, not easy. Commitment is hard. Action is even harder. But the results are… incredible.
The choice is yours. If you continue to do what you’ve always done… you’ll just get what you already have – an unfinished manuscript, more disappointment, discarded dreams and self-loathing than you can handle.
You will never finish your book.
Now, imagine the possible.
Imagine you wake up each morning filled with the satisfied glow of accomplishment with yesterday’s word count and the knowledge you will write more today. Imagine you open a package and discover it is filled with copies of your book. Watch the movie in your mind as you pick up one of the books and hold it in your hands. Feel the cover under your fingertips. Does your heart pound when you look upon your name printed in big, bold letters? Does a sense of pride in achievement well up inside you?
Of course, it does.
Join me. Allow me to be your guide, to help you construct a mindset, a solid foundation for your finished manuscript and published becomes, not just possible, but inevitable.
This is the power of the Author Mindset.
The Author Success Foundations Series
- Awaken Your Author Mindset: Finish Writing Your Book Fast
- Design Your Morning Routine: Jump-Start Your Writing Success
- Author Focus: Develop Your Author Vision Statement and Laser-Focus Your Writing Career
- Prolific Author: The Step-by-Step Guide to Write More Words in Less Time and Finish Your Book Fast
- Done is Better than Perfect: 7 Keys to Finish Writing Your Book Fast
- Become Unstoppable: 7 Habits of Highly Successful Authors
- I Don’t Have Time To Write And Other Lies Writers Tell Themselves