Living Above the Level of Mediocrity is yet another fantastic title by Charles Swindoll. The gist of this book is the need for us to live above the level of just doing enough to get by.
Among the many principles Swindoll covers are:
- Encouragements for standing tall.
- Problems with the world’s system.
- Be willing to minister to others out of the limelight.
- Soaring takes effort and requires eliminating negativity.
- Following Christ will cost us relationships, possessions, and personal goals/desires.
- Characteristics of people who positively impact others.
- Defining vision, determination, and dreaming.
- Observations about conformity to other people’s standards.
Read it and be encouraged to soar like an eagle!